Ski & Snowboard Club Vail is excited to conduct the third annual Vail Bike Swap alongside The Kind Bikes and Skis this Saturday, August 13, 2022 at Battle Mountain High School at 0151 Miller Ranch Road in Edwards from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm. Simply bring your new or used bikes and gear to Battle Mountain High School during the public check-in times on Friday, August 12th from 5 pm – 7 pm or Saturday, August 13th from 8 am – 10 am. If your things sell during the Bike Swap, Ski & Snowboard Club Vail will take a 20% commission and mail you a check for the remaining 80%. Unsold items must be picked up from 4 pm – 5:30 pm on August 13th. This event benefits Ski & Snowboard Club Vail’s Junior Cycling Team.
SSCV is incredibly grateful for the unwavering support of its SSCV Cycling Team and Vail Bike Swap Sponsors: Alpine Bank, Alpine Collision, Coleman Custom Homes, Forstl Realty and The Kind Bikes and Skis.
More details are available at www.vailbikeswap.com.