SSCV Technical Services at Golden Peak
SSCV Technical Services at Golden Peak provides athletes with reasonably priced, easily accessible resources for the highest level preparation of their equipment for both training and competition.
Technical Services, located at the Ski & Snowboard Club Vail Clubhouse at the base of Golden Peak, provides athletes the ability to visit and communicate live with SSCV technicians during the training day. Technical Services can ease transportation logistics during the busy winter season by providing ski service and equipment storage at Golden Peak.
In addition to equipment tuning services, the shop at Golden Peak and Equipment Manager can assist with:
- Procuring test equipment for camps
- Assisting with equipment orders throughout the year
- Baselining equipment setup to SSCV norms
- Boot evaluation
- Sale of tuning equipment for athlete home and travel use
- Contact with industry vendors and local shops for post-sale service
For additional information about SSCV Tech Services, reach out to Equipment Manager Paul Suomi at email@example.com.
SSCV Technical Services offers a range of tuning programs, including annual service plans for an athlete’s entire quiver of skis. We also provide a la carte services.