From our Rookie Team athletes to our full-time high school and postgraduate athletes, everyone has big dreams! These dreams range from USASA Nationals, IFSA Championships, X Games, Dew Tour, World Freeski Tour and film segments, to the Olympics. We can help improve the skiing of every aspiring athlete. We have been fortunate to collectively work with many national champions, X Games medalists and Olympians.
In addition to on-snow training, full-time programming offers many more opportunities to help these athletes achieve their goals including:
- individual goal setting with coach support
- mid-season and end-of-season evaluations
- video and video review
- training at top-of-the-line indoor trampoline facility and indoor/outdoor Supertramp
- for full-time high school, middle school and postgraduate plus athletes: access to physical trainers, workout facilities and dryland training
SSCV’s Freeski coaching staff is led by the below team, each of whom has many years of experience coaching athletes to elite levels in their sport.
We were voted…
The only snowsport program to ever win back to back!
- U.S. Ski & Snowboard Freeski Club of the Year 2021
- USSA Freeski Club of the Year 2014
- USSA Freeski Club of the Year 2013