Ski & Snowboard Club Vail enrollment for the 2021-2022 season is now open for all programs, both full-time and part-time! We look forward to your athlete joining SSCV for the upcoming season! With SSCV full-time and part-time programs filling last season, we strongly recommend that you enroll your child now to assure their spot for the 2021-2022 season. SSCV 2021-2022 program fees are available here.
FULL-TIME ATHLETES-PLEASE NOTE-you must complete this online enrollment by June 15, 2021 to continue to assure a full-time spot at SSCV (and Vail Ski & Snowboard Academy (VSSA), as applicable) in addition to the online enrollment/re-enrollment agreement you completed earlier this year.
- Log in to your existing MySSCV Account by going to skiclubvail.org and clicking on the LOGIN button along the top. Please do not create a new account. Select ‘Athlete Enrollment’ from your MySSCV dashboard
- Select ‘2022’ season
- Select Athlete’s Name if applicable.
- Although the application is self-explanatory, please note the following in particular:
- enter grade and school athlete will be entering for the 21-22 season
- click hereto determine if you qualify for Non-Resident Fee or Colorado Resident Fee
- select 2022 program
- returning members-update required information
- select any Additional Options such as tuning programs, VSSA Academic Coach fee (mandatory for VSSA students), and VSSA training table lunch program
Please Note: When you submit the Athlete Application, you will receive an automatic Applied Email. Once we review and process the application and enroll your athlete, you will receive a confirmation email with a few more steps that will need to be completed prior to your child participating in SSCV activities.
Notes for Full-Time Athletes:
June 15, 2021 Enrollment Deadline to Assure Full-Time Spot in SSCV Program (and VSSA, as applicable)
- All full-time athletes must complete this online enrollment by June 15, 2021 to assure their full-time spot at SSCV (and VSSA, as applicable) in addition to the online enrollment/re-enrollment agreement you completed earlier this year. Beginning June 16, 2021 SSCV will open full-time enrollment and reserved spots will no longer be assured for any athlete (nor will reserved VSSA spots be assured, as applicable).
Full-Time Athlete Application and Admissions Process
- If you are interested in a full-time program for 2021-2022 and you have not yet applied, been accepted and enrolled or you have not yet re-enrolled please contact Sharon Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-621-8738 for details on the process.
Reminder for full-time athletes participating in SSCV activities both on and off snow
- The athlete’s online enrollment for the 2021-2022 season must be completed by June 15, 2021 in order for the athlete to participate in SSCV activities both on and off snow.
Volunteer Requirement and Additional Obligation if Volunteer Requirement Not Met by 4/30/22 :
SSCV cannot exist without the incredible support and dedication of all of our members. Therefore please note when you start your enrollment process on or after June 1, 2021 that you are committing to a predetermined number of volunteer points for the upcoming season. More information, including volunteer points, is available by clicking here. If a family does not complete all of their volunteer obligations for the 2021-2022 season during the period from May 1, 2021 through April 30, 2022 and the family is paying the CO Resident Program Fee in 2021-2022, then in 2022-2023 they will be required to pay the 2022-2023 Non-Resident Program Fee for the child whose program has the highest volunteer point requirement in 2022-2023. If a family does not complete all of their volunteer obligations for the 2021-2022 season during the period from May 1, 2021 through April 30, 2022 and the family is paying the Non-Resident Program Fee in 2021-2022, then they will be required to pay an additional amount to SSCV by May 30, 2022 equal to 20% of the 2021-2022 Non-Resident Program Fee for the child whose program has the highest volunteer point requirement in 2021-2022. The work and dedication of our volunteers is essential to SSCV’s ability to offer quality programming at the most affordable cost possible.
A contribution of $5,000 or more on an unrestricted basis to SSCV’s 2021-2022 Annual Campaign will make a family’s volunteer obligation optional.
Financial Aid Awards:
Ski & Snowboard Club Vail believes that no one should be restricted from participating in SSCV programs for financial reasons. Therefore, financial aid awards are available from SSCV to support up to 75% of program fees. Details, application and submission deadlines are available on the website by clicking here. Upon submission, applications must be complete and on time in order to be eligible.
The initial deadline to apply for financial aid was May 17, 2021 for full-time athletes. Only full-time athletes who have completed their financial aid application by May 17, 2021 and have completed SSCV online program enrollment by June 15, 2021 will be considered for financial aid in the above full-time athlete round. The next financial aid application deadline is October 15, 2021 for all other applicants including full-time athletes who missed the above deadline.
The Family Discount is available to families with more than one child enrolled in an SSCV program. The Family Discount is 10% off applied to the sibling with the lowest program fee and will be calculated and applied after the application is received by SSCV.
Payment in Full
- For those electing to pay in full, payments will be processed as follows:
- 4+ days/week program: on or after July 1, 2021
- 3 days/week program: on or before August 16, 2021
- 2 days/week program: on or before September 15, 2021
- 1 day/week program: on or before October 15, 2021
Any account not paid in full by the respective program date listed above will be converted into a payment plan and assessed the applicable payment plan finance charge associated with their payment method.
- Payment plans begin as early as June 15, 2021 and run as late as December 15, 2021 to be paid in equal monthly installments. Payments are due on the 15th of each month. Based on the enrollment date, the payment amount will be divided equally over the number of months left in the calendar year until the December 15th payment date. In some cases, payment plans may require larger payments up front. You can select this option in the athlete application. Please note that there is a 4% finance fee for a payment plan by credit card and a 2% finance fee for a payment plan by e-checks (ACH debit). For any questions regarding payment, please contact Betsy Cuthbertson at email@example.com or 970-790-5147.
It is strongly encouraged that you make your payments to SSCV via ACH or check. This saves the Club money on credit card processing fees – money that can be otherwise spent on items that support the athletes. However, all families are required to submit a credit card on file and authorize SSCV to charge this card in the event of non-payment.
Notes for VSSA Students only:
- Training Table Lunches at VSSA– Sign Up during SSCV Online Enrollment
- VSSA Students- don’t forget to sign up for the Training Table lunches at VSSA during your SSCV online enrollment process under Additional Options. With the high level of activity our athletes partake in during the entire school year, it is critical in order to maximize their performance level that they are properly fueling and hydrating themselves. The Training Table is a fantastic, delicious, economical way to guaranty they are getting a hearty, well-balanced meal weekdays at lunch at VSSA. 2021-2022 pricing is included in the Athlete Application during enrollment:
- Academic Coach Fee
- If your child attends Vail Ski & Snowboard Academy, there is a required Academic Coach fee found under Additional Options for Academic Coaches hired by SSCV to supplement the VSSA teachers in support of VSSA students payable to SSCV in the amount outlined in the SSCV online enrollment application.
For any questions on the enrollment process, please call or email our Club Manager at 970-790-5121 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ski & Snowboard Club Vail